St. Anne’s Bellview is looking forward to another successful Christmas Market. Christmas has always been a special time at St. Anne’s. A perfect setting to come shop with our Christmas decorations, music and visits from Santa adding to the atmosphere for finishing Holiday shopping. The first weekend in December should be a great time to get in the spirit of the season and shop for all of those people on their lists. Our 20,000 square foot Family Life Center provides a great indoor market place for our exhibitors.
Exhibitor check-in and setup will be on Friday, December 2nd from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm in the Family Life Center. Exhibitors will be given an additional packet of information and booth space location.
The doors will open to you at 8:00 am on December 3rd for finishing touches. All exhibitors are expected to stay for the entire length of the market. No breakdowns are allowed until Sunday, December 4th at 3:00 pm.
Our Scouts assist the exhibitors all during the weekend and their parents man the kitchen preparing and selling meals, snacks and drinks to support their activities.
St. Anne’s is very community oriented and has kept the St. Vincent DePaul Food Pantry serving the less fortunate of our area. The Food Pantry provides food assistance to approximately 400 families each month. With this in mind we ask the public to bring non-perishable items for the Food Pantry and they receive an extra door prize ticket.
Mark your calendars and send in your application to be a part of the St. Anne’s Christmas Market Arts and Crafts Weekend.
Booth spaces will be available in 10 X 10 ($100.00) and 10 X 15 ($150.00) feet sizes. If this does not suit your needs please let us know so we can accommodate your requirements. Two folding chairs will be supplied with each booth space. Booth locations will be assigned by a committee. Tables, shelves, displays, etc. must be provided by the exhibitors. Tables must be covered and should be attractively displayed. Electricity is available for an additional charge of $10.00. Exhibitors must provide their own change, bags, extension cords, cord covers, etc.
To help you enjoy your experience at our Market
Rules & Regs:
1. Exhibitors need to remain set-up for the entire length of the event. NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS will be permitted.
2. Only 2 exhibitors per single booth space.
3. Any work deemed offensive will be removed.
4. No ready to eat food items will be sold from the exhibitors booth.
5. Only one restocking vehicle or trailer may be parked in the FLC parking lot. Exhibitors will have a designated parking area.
6. Your name tag must be worn at all times. Please see the registration booth for more name tags if needed. The tags that were pre-made were done from the names you submitted with your registration.
7. Your display must remain within the boundaries of your assigned booth (marked by tape on the floor.)
8. Dispose of your trash properly.
9. NO BREAKDOWNS ALLOWED before end of the show on Sunday at 3:00 PM.
10. Family Life Center walls MAY NOT be used as a display.
11. Exhibitors are responsible for reporting and paying to the Florida Department of Revenue any sales tax due on their sales.
12. Each vendor in the show is expected to contribute at least one item for the door prize drawing.
13. The Family Life Center is a smoke free environment, therefore, ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE THE BUILDING. This includes inside the building restrooms. Please go outside and away from the doors of the building.
St. Anne’s Arts and Crafts Committee can be identified by special name tags with ribbons. If you have any questions, need assistance, they are your contact person.
Any additions or changes to the Rules & Regs listed above will be communicated by those individuals. We hope that you enjoy the facility and have a good showing.
10 foot x 10 foot space $100.00
10 foot x 15 foot space $150.00
Electricity fee: $10.00 per booth
A $25.00 non-refundable reservation fee will hold your space until fees are paid in full. All fees must be paid in full Not Later Than November 1, 2011.
No refunds after November 1, 2011.
Applications accepted through Tuesday, November 1st via hand-delivery or received in the mail on the 1st. It is suggested that you send your application and a $25.00 deposit as early as possible to hold your space.
Photos: Applications of all participants must include a photo of the items you plan to exhibit and sell. The photos will be reviewed by the committee for quality, booth placement and duplication.
Acknowledgement: A letter will be sent verifying your acceptance, denial or placement on the waiting list. If your application is denied, your check will be returned.
Please DO NOT call the parish office for a status on your application, as the staff there is not involved in the committee process and WILL NOT have any information.
The co-chairpersons for this event are Martha and Don Krehely. They can be reached at H. 850-456-3731 or Martha C. 850-380-1570 and Don C. 850-712-1540.
2011 St. Anne’s Christmas Market Arts and Crafts Weekend
City, State Zip: ____________________________ Phone: _________________
Provide a list of names that will require nametags for the show:
I need ____ 10’ x 10’ space for $100.00.
I need _____ electricity for $10.00.
I need ____ 10’ x 15’ space for $150.00.
_____ I need a parking space for my restocking vehicle or trailer.
Total enclosed with this application $_______________. No refunds after November 1st. Make checks/money orders payable to: St. Anne’s Catholic Church. Remember payment in full is required on or before November 1st.
Please enclose photos and provide a brief description of the items you plan to display. . All photos will be reviewed by the committee for quality, booth placement and duplication. (Continue on another sheet if needed.)
Waiver of Liability
I understand and agree that St. Anne’s Catholic Church is not responsible in any way or manner for damages, loss or theft and I agree to all rules.
Return to : Martha Krehely, St. Anne’s Catholic Church Craft Market
5200 Saufley Field Road, Pensacola, FL 32526